Where communications is always important, in sexual situations it is doubly so.
Consider these questions related to the last two videos:
On Consent for sex:
- True or False: Once consent is given it is forever?
- Can a person who is unconscious give consent?
- Can consent be restricted to specific actions or activities?
- Can consent ever be implied or assumed?
On communications during sex:
- Is it OK to talk during sex? (yes or no with qualification)
- Is it OK to redirect your partner’s activities to something you might enjoy more?
- Can you think of a new or different way to communicate you interests in sex?